Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Flying.....

Random pics of the day:



Can I tell you how much I love flying? I mean I really love it. I love airports and their little newstand gift shops. I love the excitement of knowing you are about to take a crazy trip and see new things and new experiences. I love knowing that I don't have to worry about work for x amount of days..... etc.

When I fly to London, I almost always use Virgin Atlantic. www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/us/index.jsp Each seat has it's own tv where you can watch movies, tv shows, track your flight, text message any guest on the same flight (seriously you can!), listen to music, meditate, etc. I would normally try to catch some zzz's while flying but I get so excited about all of the possibilities of catching up on movies and what not. I'm not gonna lie....I also kind of like the airplane food. Not always. But it's so cute on it's little tray with it's little wine glass and it's little salt and pepper. They also give you a little care packet with an eye mask for sleeping, ear plugs (just in case some people think it's happy hour and talk during the entire flight!), pen and paper, socks, a toothbrush and toothpaste! **sigh** It's the little things that entertain me.....

What I don't like about flying are the bathrooms. I mean seriously. Do I even need to explain why I don't like them? Anyways, here are a few pics from one of my flights to London.

Have a great day Travel Kiddos!





Previous London posts:

http://christinamg.blogspot.com/2008/05/london.html

http://christinamg.blogspot.com/2008/06/excerpts-from-travel-journal.html

No comments: