Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DC Playlist

Here it is kids...... a shortened down version of my DC playlist. I would say it's a pretty mellow list. Nothing too crazy. I usually like music I can fall asleep to on a plane ride or music I can stare out of a train to. :-)


DC Playlist

Chasing Pavements- Adele (Love this song! Lot's of soul)
Never Say Never- The Fray (The Fray has great travel music.)
Droplets- Colbie Caillat feat. Jason Reeves (I first heard a live version of this. She just released this recorded version on her new album, Breakthrough.)
Trouble- Coldplay (love this song)
Already Gone- Kelly Clarkson (Her new album is amazing. However....live she is even better! She did a bluesy version of Patsy Cline's Walking After Midnight. Youtube it!)
Dirty Laundry- Bitter:Sweet (This group also did the Lipstick Jungle theme song)
Still- Matt Nathanson (love love)
Not Myself- John Mayer (gotta have some John Mayer!)
Stormy Weather- Etta James (I love the soul in this song. Her old stuff is amazing)
Who’s Loving You- Jackson 5 (I absolutely love this song. I love singing it in the car.)
Sleeping To Dream- Jason Mraz (This is such a sweet song. Love it.)
Haven’t Met You Yet- Michael Buble (the newest song from my boyfriend, Michael!)
Sooner Or Later- Michelle Branch (Michelle is going pop/countryfor her next album. Can't get this song out of my head. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.)
Yellow- Coldplay
Every Time You Lie- Demi Lovato (Yes...this is the Disney girl. Don't judge! I love this song.)
Please Come Home- Dustin Kensrue (This is the lead singer from Thrice which is one of my roommate's favorite bands. This is from his solo album.)
Better Together- Jack Johnson (I love the islandy feel to his music.)
I’m Yours- Jason Mraz (Great sing a long song!)
City Love- John Mayer (Might be my favorite John Mayer song.)
Mexico- Jump, Little Children
Save You- Kelly Clarkson (This song gets to me. Love it! Kelly is my favorite.)
Where I Stood- Missy Higgins (I love this song!)
Sunrise- Norah Jones (just in case I see a Sunrise!)
Come Home- One Republic
Shy That Way- Tristan Prettyman feat. Jason Mraz (I love when my favorite artists collaborate.)


Now go download all of these songs!!! :-) (You can check out some clips of the songs if you scroll down on the right side of the blog. I have most of them on a playlist for you!)

**What would be on your playlist??








Farewell Travel peeps! I will post again when I get back from DC!!! Leaving in 3 days!

No comments: