Monday, January 11, 2010

I Heart New York!

Just got back from a nice little trip to one of my very favorite cities in the world, New York! I had a blast and got to see some things I hadn't seen before. I will have a new post soon! I think I forgot to mention that I was even going so I thought I'd do a little "teaser" post for you. hehehehe...

For now, i'll leave you with a few phrases/words describing my trip. Wet nail polish, Christmas Trees, The Simpsons, Not falling on the ice, Stuck in an elevator, People in New York are Nice, All that Jazz, Frozzzen drinks and We are soooo George Clooney.

Ok bye! :-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

New York is one of my favourite cities too. I was there last February and can't wait to go back in the summer or fall to see what it's like then! Can't wait to hear about your trip!