Saturday, August 14, 2010

Attraversiamo!

Attraversiamo!!
Translation: Let's Cross Over

Eat Pray Love. I read and loved the book. I have been waiting for the movie to come out for a while now. The first time I saw the trailer for it I got sooooo excited. Well the time is finally here and the movie came out yesterday. Of course, the anticipation was killing me and I had to see it this weekend so I went earlier today. I absolutely loved it. I definitely recommend it to all of my fellow travelers (and dreamers) out there.

Once you read the book or see the movie, you will realize the importance to the word Attraversiamo!

Another life lesson learned from the book... If you are going to pray and pray to win the lottery, let me remind you that you need to actually buy a ticket. :-)

You're welcome.

http://www.sonypictures.com/previews/movies/eatpraylove/clips/2195/

No comments: