Friday, January 23, 2009

Did I ever tell you......

I just remembered this and it cracked me up.

On one of my trips to London, my friend and I were on one of those big red bus tours where you can hop on and hop off at any stop. http://www.bigbustours.com/eng/london/default.aspx It was raining and yet we still decided to sit on the top of the bus which is open air. Well, it wasn't raining when we first got there, but it started sprinkling. We were just trying to enjoy the sites. Anyways, when we were leaving the bus and walking down the steps I full on slipped and fell on my a**!! While falling I kicked my friend who was in front of me. Luckily she did not fall too. I was so embarassed and she was asking me if I was ok, which I was (well except for my pride!). I practically pushed her off the bus telling her, "I'm fine, I'm fine", while everyone was staring at us. We were dying of laughter once we got off the bus. Probably for like 10 minutes.

Just thought I'd share..... :-)

While I was at lunch today, I was talking to one of my co-workers about traveling. We were talking about things happening when you travel that don't seem funny at the time but those are the things that stand out and those are the stories that you re tell about a million times. Like my friend losing her ATM card in the machine and taxi driver threatening us that he was going to call the police on us or almost missing our train to Paris and running down the corridor with our bags trying to get on the train before it left or my friend getting on the tube (subway) right as the doors were closing leaving me and her other friend behind and then turning around with a panicked expression on her face as the train left. (for those stories and much more....check out my previous blogs. he he) Some of these stories were definitely not funny at the time, but now are so hilarious.

Okay....back to work!

No comments: