Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sleepless until Seattle...

5 Days until my Seattle trip!!!

Soooo excited. My brother, sister-in-law and their girls also recently went to Seattle (only a few weeks ago) to visit a friend. They had nothing but good things to say about it. I also got to see a few of their pictures and it just made me even more excited to go.

Rainboots, check. Coat, check. Gloves and scarves out of their storage boxes, check.

One more thing. I'm conflicted about the whole checking luggage thing. I believe it's up to $30 to check a bag now. That is so not cool. But do I really want to lug my suitcase around the airport? And then getting on the plane and trying to put the luggage all the way up in the packed storage area because everyone else has the same idea as me does not sound appealing as well. Also, i'm trying to take my small suitcase and it is in fact very small. So i'm worried about fitting shoes, mittens and warm clothes for 4 days in such a tiny space. I think I will be wearing my rainboots and my coat just so I don't have to pack them!

Of course, I will let you know how it goes.

Sincerely,
Sleepless until Seattle

PS.... I hope Seattle treats us well weather wise. Go easy on the rain please!!! ;-)

No comments: