Monday, July 5, 2010

New Camera and Laguna Beach

Just got a sweet new camera! A Canon Rebel XOS. Sooo excited! I've used it twice now and it's pretty fun. First time was a "photoshoot" with my Goddaughter. This time I headed down to Laguna Beach. Got a few nice pics. Next time I need to find a spot where I can see the sun set on the water. I had a cliff/house in my way! haha.

Laguna Beach main beach was very crowded being that it is 4th of July weekend. I did not want tons of people in my pictures so I chose to keep driving south. There are many spots where you can just park on the street and walk down lots of stairs and get Beach access.

The area I found was a tide pool area. it was pretty rough water. I can imagine how big the waves can get there.

I only got a little wet while taking these pics. :-) FYI sand and wet jeans are not a good feeling.


Enjoy!





















Happy 4th of July Weekend Travel kids!!



Music on my Zune for a good car ride along the coast-
Courtyard Hounds


1 comment:

Lost said...

New cameras are so much fun! Very nice photos :)