Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Zune makes me happy.

I've had my Zune for about 5 years now. I've loved having it. It's basically the Microsoft version of an iPod. So, why not just get the iPod like everyone else? I know. I must be a rebel. :-) Anyway, I love it and I use it all the time. I use it in my car pretty much everyday. I take it on trips with me. I have music and TV shows loaded on it. It also has a few games. I definitely got my money's worth.



Well.....the other day I dropped it. On tile. Needless to say, it did not survive. No more Zune for me.

The good news is. I've been wanting to get a new one. The one I had was big and bulky and just out of date. I just wasn't ready to make the big purchase. I'm a girl who lives on a budget okay??!


More good news. I've been working a lot of overtime. A lot!!! Which means my paychecks are also more than normal which helped pay for the new one.


I LOVE my new Zune HD!! It's very small so I'm still getting used to that. It's touch screen and high def. When a song is playing, it has pictures of the artist crawling across the screen. It's just really cool and I'm so excited to have a Zune in my life again. I knew I had to get a new one by the time I took my next trip. Plus I've been listening to CDs in my car. CDs!! haha. I love to watch TV episodes on flights as well. Time goes by very quickly. Love it.


Well, I know most people will just go with the crowds and buy an iPod (which is great too). But i'm just saying. If you are interested in the Zune HD at all. I definitely recommend it.



You're welcome!!

1 comment:

Lost said...

Amen! Zune > iPod!

I actually just lost mine - boozy night out on Friday :( I think you have inspired me