Saturday, April 25, 2009

New trip on the Horizon?!


Good news Travel Peeps!!!!

There may be a new trip coming soon! I'm so excited. I don't want to talk about it until the plane tickets have been purchased. Don't want to jinx it. ha ha.
Oh hey....I just gave you a hint. It's far enough for me to fly!

Where am I going? Hopefully I will be able to confirm soon and I'll definitely let you know if it's a go.

Happy Saturday Travel Bugs! Enjoy your weekend!



In the mean time.....New Garden Pics:


My bell pepper gets a "home" makeover!


The whole gang.


One more thing before I go.

In honor of Earth Day, which was on April 22, my friends and I went to see the new Disney movie Earth. The deal was that Disney will plant a tree for every ticket sold during the movie's first week. So of course we went! The movie was great. It basically follows 3 families during a year. Polar Bear, Whale and Elephant families. However, the movie is not just about those 3 sets of animals. The cinematography was amazing. And of course it's Disney, so it's family friendly. I definitely recommend it! If you are interested in seeing it...go before April 28!! Lets get some trees planted!!!

Go Green!!


2 comments:

Nina said...

Wooow! Exciting! I'm hoping it is a trip to Europe ;)
And I am jealous of your plants, they are huge! I did not even get myself tomato-plants yet, thinking it is stil too cold ...

christinamg said...

Cousin....my tomato plant is out of control! The one on the left doubled in size from when I got it. No tomatoes on that one yet. But tons of little flowers that will soon become tomatoes. :-) I can't wait!