Saturday, December 18, 2010

Loving the Rain!

It does not rain in Southern California very often. So the fact that it's been raining since yesterday morning and is supposed to rain until Wednesday is crazy! I am loving it. Although it is making me quite lazy.

I did drag myself out of my house for some Christmas shopping and errands. Other than that, I have had hot cocoa, read some of my book, watched a movie, had a fire in the fireplace, had my Christmas tree lights on, made a yummy hazelnut latte, napped and played on the computer. All while listening to the pitter patter of the rain outside my windows. Loving it!

Now my latte and the fact that I napped have kicked in and now I'm wide awake at 11pm! Ooops. Tomorrow, I bake with one of my best friends and possibly visit my parents and their new Boxer, Rocky. Love this weekend!

I'm savering my days off since I know my January is going to be quite busy with work. I'm taking full advantage!

No comments: